In LNR accused Kiev in the series of provocations on the eve of the meeting Poroshenko and trump

© RIA Novosti / Potapova Alsahlawi regional office of the UN Monitoring mission on human rights in Ukraine Oktam Gaziev with the LC at the checkpoint, the Village of the Luhansk. Archival photoIn LNR accused Kiev in the series of provocations on the eve of the meeting Poroshenko and trump© RIA Novosti / Potapova, Olesya

The official representative of the defense Ministry of the breakaway LNR Andrey Marochko accused Kiev in the series of provocations on the eve of the meeting of the presidents of the USA and Ukraine Donald trump and Petro Poroshenko.

According to the television news service of the Ukrainian TV channel «1+1», Poroshenko on Tuesday will meet with the Vice President of the United States Michael Pence and trump. Earlier in the people’s militia LNR said that the Ukrainian security forces open fire on their own territory in order to blame the militias in the breakdown of the Minsk agreements.

«According to our intelligence, in connection with scheduled for tomorrow, June 20, a meeting of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and U.S. President Donald trump, the command of the ATO headquarters and commanders, whose units are on the line of contact and heads of the press services of law enforcement agencies of Ukraine have been instructed to make a series of provocations and information stuffing, compromising the LC and the DNI,» said Marochko at the briefing.

He claims that the Ukrainian security forces intensified on the information front and launched in the Ukrainian media a number of provocative materials, accusing the units of the LPR militia in violation of the Minsk agreements. «In addition to the stuffing information, the Ukrainian armed forces used the tactics of shelling their own territories. The result of one of these shellings June 15, soldiers of the 1st brigade of the armed forces affected the settlement Happiness. According to Ukrainian media, as a result of shelling injured 16-year-old girl,» said Marochko.

The representative of the defense Ministry stressed that this information was not confirmed by representatives of the Joint center for control and coordination (SCCC) or observers of the OSCE mission. «Today the Ukrainian media said that when the fire hit another nine year old boy. Be surprised to hear tomorrow about the injury or death of two girls, also «came under fire» on June 15, city Happiness,» said Marochko.

He added that in case of confirmation of the enforcement authorities LC will bring this information to the criminal case about the genocide of peaceful population of Donbass. «We do not intend to respond to these provocations and continue to adhere to the ceasefire regime», — said Marochko.

The Ukrainian authorities in April 2014 began a military operation against the breakaway LC and the DNI, which declared independence after a coup in Ukraine in February 2014. According to the latest UN victims of the conflict began more than 10 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, including during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which from September 2014 adopted three documents regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict. However, after the armistice agreements between the parties to the conflict continue shooting.

Source