OSCE in the Donbass killed fifty-six civilians since the beginning of the year

© RIA Novosti / Sergey Againpretty in photobacteria in a residential building, obtained as a result of the shelling of the Kuibyshev district of Donetsk. Archival photoOSCE in the Donbass killed fifty-six civilians since the beginning of the year© RIA Novosti / Sergey Againpretty the image Bank

More than 250 civilians were injured and 56 killed in the Donbas since the beginning of the year, said at a briefing in Luhansk on Tuesday, the first Deputy head of SMM OSCE in Ukraine Alexander hug.

«From the beginning of the OSCE SMM has recorded at least 311 of victims among the civilian population,» said hug. According to him, these include 56 dead and 255 wounded civilians of Donbass.

Earlier in June, the BBC announced that from 1 January killed 51 people, injured 281.

OSCE in the Donbass killed fifty-six civilians since the beginning of the yearThe worsening situation in the Donbass

 

Source

Be the first to comment on "OSCE in the Donbass killed fifty-six civilians since the beginning of the year"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*