Kadyrov called unacceptable the proposal of the Ministry of Finance to reduce the budget of the Chechen Republic

Кадыров назвал неприемлемым предложение Минфина сократить бюджет Чечни

The proposal of the Ministry of Finance of Russia on the Chechen budget by 2017, implying a reduction in costs, unacceptable for the Republic, said the head of the region Ramzan Kadyrov at the budget meeting on Monday.

According to Kadyrov, the Republic’s “just now getting back on its feet”, but there are still many problems.

“Chechnya is among the only two regions where there is transmeka in schools. The objects we have restored, but then begins the most difficult — to procure equipment and train specialists. We need to develop the main directions of the economy,” he added.

The head of the region noted that in previous years, in spite of the procedure of the protection of the Federal target program (FTP) for the recovery of the economy and social sphere of the Chechen Republic until 2020 was sequestered. At the same time, in some regions, where there was no war, budgets were fully approved, Kadyrov said.

“We had previously agreed to all the proposals of the Finance Ministry. When the sequester Federal program, we also agreed. Despite this, the objects we recovered, but are still paying off your debts. Further budget cuts will have a negative impact on the development of the region, the fulfillment of social obligations, the performance of “may decrees” of the President of the country,” he said.

Kadyrov instructed the head of the regional government of the Abubakar Edelgeriev more substantive at the Federal level to deal with the budget and the Federal target program, the execution of which, he believes, need to be renewed.

“However, we will continue to improve the investment climate, to attract in the region of the business. In the Republic, despite the difficulties, the unemployment rate is decreasing. Taxes this year we collected 1.5 billion more than in the previous,” — said Kadyrov.

Source