The decision on the possible cancellation of the rocket firing in the South of Ukraine until not accepted

Решение о возможной отмене ракетных стрельб на юге Украине пока не принято

The decision about the possible cancellation of Friday’s rocket fire on the South of Ukraine has not yet taken military are in standby due to bad weather, told RIA Novosti head of the press center of air command “South” Vladimir Kryzhanovsky.

As he noted earlier, on Friday scheduled a few rocket launches and testing of aircraft at air targets.

“Final decisions about what teachings will not take place yet. If the weather changes, you may even some program today will be finished, but so far the weather is very much worse, started again the fog and the rain intensified,” Kryzhanovsky said.

The head of the press service of air forces of VS of Ukraine Roman Urcia told RIA Novosti on Friday in the framework of the exercise of the “reserve day”. It is not explained what this means.

However, the chief of the Ukrainian General staff Viktor Muzhenko has already posted on my Facebook about the “successful completion” of the firings.

Read more about news of the Crimea — on crimea.ria.ru >>

Source