On Altai in a private house killed a woman with a small child

На Алтае в частном доме погибла женщина с маленьким ребенком

A young woman and her three-year-old child died Thursday from poisoning by carbon monoxide in a private house in the Altai region, one person was hospitalized with signs of poisoning, said the SUCK of the Russian Federation in the region.

The incident occurred in the town of Aleysk, investigators started checking.

“When examination of the scene discovered a closed chimney damper. According to preliminary data, the child and the woman died, poisoned by carbon monoxide due to improper operation of oven heating”, notes SUCK, adding that relatives of the victims hospitalized in the medical facility with symptoms of poisoning.

Currently installs all the circumstances of the incident, a forensic medical examination. By results of check the procedural decision will be made.

Source