In the Omsk region from carbon monoxide poisoning killed four people

In the Omsk region from carbon monoxide poisoning killed four people© RIA Novosti. Paul Listenpreise the image Bank

The family of four was killed in a private house in Omsk region from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a closed damper furnace flue, said on Tuesday the Investigation Department RF IC in the region.

According to the SC, January 31 the district in the village of tavricheskoye, Omsk region in the private house were found the bodies of 42-year-old man, his 36-year-old wife and 1.5-year-old child, in addition, 17-year-old daughter died in hospital.

«According to investigators, the family died from carbon monoxide poisoning, chimney furnace was closed by the damper, resulting in carbon monoxide gas was supplied to the dwelling. The bodies of the victims injuries are not detected. Survived only 18-year-old son, who was absent at home», — stated in the message.

Dead bodies a day found a relative who came to visit, she called an ambulance, but the life of a 17-year-old girl, doctors could not be saved.

Upon tragedy criminal case under article «causing death on imprudence». The investigators establish all the circumstances of the incident.

Source