The court arrested the alleged culprit of the explosion in Voronezh bath

© Fotolia / Africa StudioМолоток judges. Archival photoThe court arrested the alleged culprit of the explosion in Voronezh bath© Fotolia / Africa Studio

The court arrested until July 24, the alleged perpetrator of the explosion in the bath in Voronezh, in which two people were killed and a woman was wounded, said on Monday, RIA Novosti senior assistant head of regional management SK the Russian Federation Elena Manukovsky.

The result last week announced the arrest of the alleged culprit of the explosion of the building in Voronezh, where there was a bath. According to the UK, previously convicted for the intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm 47-year-old native of Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, living in Voronezh, when questioned refrained from testifying. The investigation was planned to address in court with the petition for election concerning the suspect the measure of restraint in form of detention.

«Arrested on 24 July 2017,» It said.

The explosion of the heating equipment in Voronezh in the building according to the Installation directions where the bath occurred at about 22.30 GMT on 11 December 2016. The result collapsed the left side of the building and lit up the room. After extinguishing the fire under the rubble were found the bodies of two men, 66 and 46 years old. From the scene with injuries were hospitalized 41-year-old woman.

During scene survey it was found that the fire was caused by a gas explosion due to its concentration in one of the rooms of the building. Consequence opened a criminal case under article «causing death on imprudence to two persons», which sanction provides till four years of imprisonment.

The investigation revealed that the suspect, being a Director of the company, has issued non-residential premises on the mother of his wife, who is disabled, and placed there, in addition to firms, even the bath complex and a hostel.

«Besides… in violation of any rules and regulations of the gasification building, artisanal, had installed gas equipment for heating these areas that was the cause of explosion,» said the investigation.