Near Krasnoyarsk, three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the country

© RIA Novosti / Ramil to Setdiscoverable in fotoreceptori of the investigative Committee (IC) of the Russian Federation. Archival photoNear Krasnoyarsk, three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the country© RIA Novosti / Ramil to Setdiscoverable the image Bank

The investigators find out the circumstances of the deaths of three people who died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning from working in the basement of the country house of gasoline, said the official representative GSSC edge Olga Degidi.

According to her, the incident occurred on Thursday evening at the cottage garden Association «Chemist» in the Leninsky district of Krasnoyarsk.

According to preliminary data, on Thursday giving the owner purchased gasoline, which, together with the familiar set in the basement. Turning on the generator and withdrawing the exhaust pipe in a vent basement, men with their girlfriends decided to celebrate the purchase of the veranda of the house.

«After a few hours men alternately went into the house to check the operation of the gasoline generator, but not returned, in connection with which one of the women also went into the house and never came out. Remaining on the porch, the visitor looked in the basement and saw her boyfriend and friends lying on the floor in the basement and no signs of life, then immediately called the ambulance and employees of GU Ministry of emergency situations», — said Degidi.

Currently set all the circumstances.

Source