Moscow authorities are preparing a mechanism of payment for the square meters during renovation

© RIA Novosti / Maxim to Aminopherase in photobacteria house included in the program of renovation in Moscow. Archival photoMoscow authorities are preparing a mechanism of payment for the square meters during renovation© RIA Novosti / Maxim to Aminopherase the image Bank

The mechanism of payment for the square meters for Muscovites, whose housing fell into the renovation programme will be developed in a short time, reported the TV channel NTV, the mayor of Moscow on urban policy and construction Marat Khusnullin.

The state Duma on 14 June adopted in its third and final reading a bill on the renovation involving the demolition of dilapidated five-story building in Moscow. According to the text of the law, the program will include houses nine floors, built according to standard designs 1957-1968 years. Also, the list may be included «apartment buildings of the first period of industrial housing, similar in characteristics of constructive elements of apartment buildings».

«The mayor was instructed by the time of the act to prepare a proposal about what will be the mechanism for additional cost. We definitely will develop it. In a given month we will issue it as a decree and people will know the conditions in which they can pay. We guarantee that people will get apartments not less in area and number of rooms,» — said Khusnullin.

He also added that he does not expect problems with the amount of necessary infrastructure in the relocation of residents.

«We will not have a large influx of residents. The real population growth in recent years, with 40-50 thousand people. It’s not a big increase for the 12-million metropolis. Problems of welfare and the service sector we do not see», — said the Deputy mayor.

According to him, 70% of new homes built under the program of renovation will be monolithic. The remaining 30% will come from improved panel, which has a life of 100 years.

«The mayor assigned the task to make the standard of the apartments comfort class», — said the Khusnullin.

The old house more than planned to demolish in the first place, he added.

«New homes are on average medium, that in each district will be determined individually. We believe that the mid-rise residential district will be within 14 floors. Resident receives flats have living space of 30% more, and first floors will be non-residential, service system, leisure and so on», — said the Deputy mayor.

 

Moscow authorities are preparing a mechanism of payment for the square meters during renovation© Infographicsrussia or new construction: renovation project in Moscow

Source