Oreshkin said the details of the privatization of Sovcomflot

© RIA Novosti / Alexei Danceparty in fotomancer economic development of the Russian Federation Maxim Oreshkin. Archival photoOreshkin said the details of the privatization of Sovcomflot© RIA Novosti / Alexei Danceparty the image Bank

Interest in the privatization of Sovcomflot investors not only from China but also from other countries, however, the clarity of the terms of the deal yet, the government is looking for optimal shape, said the head of Ministry of economic development of Russia Maxim Oreshkin.

Earlier Wednesday, he said that he discussed with Minister of Commerce Zhong Shan Chinese companies involved in privatisation deals in Russia, as well as steps to increase mutual investments.

«The interest (to the privatization of Sovcomflot – ed.) is shown not only by the Chinese, the interest of investors from all over the world, so look and think about the optimal form of the transaction in the optimal time,» said Oreshkin journalists, answering the question, are Chinese investors interested in participating in the privatization of Sovcomflot. According to the Minister, clarity on terms of privatization of the company yet.

First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov said Tuesday that the planned privatization of Sovkomflot may be carried out not only through placement of shares on the stock exchange. According to him, discussed possible methods of privatization, including with Asian partners.

«Chinese is one of the Asian investors, which is why this transaction is discussed with different types of investors, from different countries. There are different development options. Therefore, the words of Igor Ivanovich (Shuvalov – ed.) I add almost nothing,» said. in response to the assumption that we are talking about Chinese investors.

The privatization of 25% of the largest shipping companies of Russia «Sovkomflot» was scheduled for the first half of 2017. The Russian authorities are discussing the option with the transfer of the funds from privatization of the company. It is assumed that 75% of the funds raised from privatization will state that the remaining 25% — the company said earlier.. The Ministry of transport supports the transfer of company part of the money from the privatization, the Ministry of Finance against.

Sovcomflot is one of the leading companies in the world for marine transportation of hydrocarbons, as well as servicing the offshore exploration and production of oil and gas.

Source

Be the first to comment on "Oreshkin said the details of the privatization of Sovcomflot"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*