In the UK the child died, poisoned by gas for lighters

© RIA Novosti / Yuri to Lagouira in fotoreceptori ambulance. Archival photoIn the UK the child died, poisoned by gas for lighters© RIA Novosti / Yuri to Lalupate the image Bank

Investigators are checking into the death of a boy of ten in the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy, which, according to preliminary data, were poisoned by the gas for refilling lighters, have informed in the main investigatory management of investigatory Committee on Moscow region.

«The investigation established that as a result of the use of gas for refilling lighters boy of ten years died on the spot, a 12 year old boy taken to hospital, his health condition is satisfactory», — is spoken in the message.

Appointed forensic medical examination, the results of the audit will be procedural decision.

Source