The DNR said it had not received from Kiev notifications about video conferencing in the Donbass

© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova in fotobanka DNR. Archival photoThe DNR said it had not received from Kiev notifications about video conferencing in the Donbass© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova the image Bank

The self-proclaimed authorities of Donetsk national Republic has not yet received official notification from Kiev about the videoconference of the contact group on Donbass 31 August, reported RIA Novosti Victoria Talakin — press Secretary of the Plenipotentiary representative of the DND on the talks in Minsk Denis Pushilin.

Earlier, Kiev has initiated August 31 videoconference of the contact group on the Donbas in connection with the failure to comply with the «school of the truce».

«No official notification of the intentions of the Ukrainian side to hold a video conference, we did not. In the case of obtaining official information, it will be reviewed by us without delay,» said Talkina

The contact group on settling the situation in Eastern Ukraine earlier in Minsk have agreed on a new ceasefire in the Donbass from midnight on 25 August. This is the fifth from the beginning, the attempt of the parties to cease fire and the third — with the beginning of the conflict in order to provide a «silent mode» by September 1. However, the parties have accused each other of violating the truce.

Source