Calls of «mining»: in the Russian regions evacuated 27 thousand people

© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova in fotoreceptori police. Archival photoCalls of «mining»: in the Russian regions evacuated 27 thousand people© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova the image Bank

The next wave of mass anonymous call about the bomb scare in the shopping and social facilities are swept on Tuesday on the Russian cities. Were evacuated more than 27 thousand people in Moscow and six Russian regions.

Security forces examined the bomb threat was never confirmed.

Shopping centres, administration and the circus

According to a source in the emergency services, the total on Tuesday was evacuated 27.3 thousand people, the evacuation was carried out at 41 sites in seven cities of Russia.

In Moscow were evacuated visitors and staff of a large shopping center «Gagarinskiy» in the South of the city. In Salekhard evacuated two hotels and a school. In Volgograd after calls with messages about the mining evacuated visitors and staff, 11 major shopping centers, later it was reported about the evacuation of another.

In Rostov-on-don received nine calls about mining, among the objects of the district and city administrations, and three major shopping centre. Due to the evacuation of city hall was limited movement on the Central street of Rostov — Large Garden — blocked exit from Gorky Park.

In Yekaterinburg evacuated four buildings, including city hall and circus, located in the city centre. According to the interior Ministry in the region, just a day were evacuated 8.5 thousand people.

In Voronezh after reports of alleged bomb scare was evacuated several administrative buildings. Residents also reported to media that the evacuation was conducted in shopping malls located in different parts of the city.

In Astrakhan, after calls about the mining were examined, 14 sites, including the airport, railway station, hotels, universities and shopping centers. In addition, were evacuated the city and regional administration as well as administration of the three districts.

Two hundred thousand people a week

You personally touched a telephone threat about a mining of buildings in Russian cities?

  • Yes, I was(uh) in one of these buildings during evacuation
  • I personally have not seen(eh), but family and friends got under evacuation
  • Learned(a) about the incident from the news
  • Not heard anything(a) about the evacuation

Results

  • 5.1%

    Yes, I was(uh) in one of these buildings during evacuation

  • 5.6%

    I personally have not seen(eh), but family and friends got under evacuation

  • 75.6%

    Learned(a) about the incident from the news

  • 13.7%

    Not heard anything(a) about the evacuation

All prosegregation anonymous calls of «mining» of various administrative and commercial buildings continues in Russia for a week. Telephone terrorists «mined» the different objects – most often, it was shopping centers, educational institutions, bus stations, airports, building of local administrations and mayors ‘ offices.

Security forces examined the bomb threat was never confirmed. According to a source in the emergency services, the week in different cities of Russia, including in Moscow, after the mass, anonymous calls of «mining» evacuated more than 200 thousand people.

Last week, a law enforcement source told RIA Novosti that calls with threats of «mining» in Russia initiated by people associated with the terrorist group «Islamic state» (IG*, banned in Russia). According to him, a number of direct executors of calls that are also outside of Russia. The source noted that these persons will be announced in the international search.

About the situation informed Vladimir Putin is taking all measures to find the perpetrators, said the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.

*Banned in Russia as a terrorist organization

Source

Be the first to comment on "Calls of «mining»: in the Russian regions evacuated 27 thousand people"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*