More than 30 thousand Russians were evacuated on Wednesday because of calls about bombs

© Photo : Alexey Vasilievaya in the shopping center Afimoll. 13 Sep 2017More than 30 thousand Russians were evacuated on Wednesday because of calls about bombs© Photo : Alexey Vasiliev

Over 32 thousand people were evacuated Wednesday in 12 cities of Russia including Moscow, more than 100 buildings after receiving an anonymous call with a threat to the «mining», reported RIA Novosti a source in the emergency services.

Earlier it was reported that the mass evacuation of people from different institutions, including schools, were held on Wednesday in Moscow, Kaluga, Tula and Vladimir. Calls the threat of «mining» entered, including 14 city councils and the Moscow shopping centers «Capitol» on Vernadsky’s prospectus and «Gorbushkin Dvor» on Bagrationovskom travel. None of the cases the threat was not confirmed.

«Because of calls with a bomb threat in 12 cities with 108 objects evacuated more than 32 thousand people,» — said the Agency interlocutor.

A wave of anonymous calls about «mining» of various administrative and commercial buildings continues in Russia in the second week. Security forces examined the bomb threat was never confirmed. Last week, a law enforcement source told RIA Novosti that calls with threats of «mining» in Russia initiated by people associated with the banned group «Islamic state». According to him, a number of direct executors of calls that are abroad and will be declared wanted.

About the situation informed Vladimir Putin, now taken all measures to find the perpetrators, said the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.

Source

Be the first to comment on "More than 30 thousand Russians were evacuated on Wednesday because of calls about bombs"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*