In Russia on Sunday, more than 50 thousand people evacuated due to «mining»

© RIA Novosti / Grigory to Sysoeva in foobarcontroller police at the Cosmos hotel in Moscow after the message on a mining. Archival photoIn Russia on Sunday, more than 50 thousand people evacuated due to «mining»© RIA Novosti / Grigory to Sysoeva the image Bank

According to some data, more than 50 thousand people were evacuated Sunday in 11 cities of Russia, including Moscow, after anonymous calls for «mining», reported RIA Novosti a source in the emergency services.

Earlier it was reported about the evacuation of more than 25 thousand people in six cities of the Russian Federation after 50 calls with threats of explosions. The evacuations affected a large shopping and entertainment centres.

«After 76 anonymous calls in 11 cities of Russia with 65 objects with mass stay of people had withdrawn more than 50 thousand people», — said the Agency interlocutor.

According to him, in Moscow, in particular, the evacuation was carried out from more than 10 hotels and shopping centers, among which the hotel «Cosmos», shopping malls «metropolis» and «Ocean».

Just since September 11, the beginning of a wave of telephone terrorism in Russia after 1.17 the thousands of anonymous calls about «mining» 1190 objects evacuated almost 440 thousand people. In any case, the bomb threat was not confirmed.

Last week, a source in law enforcement bodies reported to RIA Novosti that calls with threats of «mining» in Russia initiated by people associated with the banned terrorist group «Islamic state» (IG). According to him, a number of callers who are abroad and will be declared wanted.

Informed about the situation, Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is now taking all measures to find the perpetrators, said the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.

Source

Be the first to comment on "In Russia on Sunday, more than 50 thousand people evacuated due to «mining»"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*