More than 25 thousand people were evacuated Sunday due to «mining»

© RIA Novosti / Alexander Galleryparty in fotoracconti police at a shopping center in St. PetersburgMore than 25 thousand people were evacuated Sunday due to «mining»© RIA Novosti / Alexander Galleryparty the image Bank

More than 25 thousand people were evacuated on Sunday in six cities in Russia after anonymous calls for «mining», reported RIA Novosti a source in the emergency services.

«During the day in six cities of the Russian Federation was 50 calls threatening explosions. 38 shopping malls evacuated more than 25 thousand people,» — said the Agency interlocutor.

According to him, all objects were examined law enforcement officers, the explosive devices were found.

Earlier it was reported that since the beginning of the last wave of telephone terrorism in Russia evacuated more than 350 thousand people from thousands of shopping malls, train stations, homes, schools and other facilities. In any case, the bomb threat was not confirmed.

Last week, a source in law enforcement bodies reported to RIA Novosti that calls with threats of «mining» in Russia initiated by people associated with the banned group «Islamic state» (IG banned in Russia). According to him, a number of callers who are abroad and will be declared wanted. Informed about the situation, Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is now taking all measures to find the perpetrators, said the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.

Source

Be the first to comment on "More than 25 thousand people were evacuated Sunday due to «mining»"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*