In Moscow on Wednesday evacuated more than two thousand people from-for calls of «mining»

© RIA Novosti / Grigory to Sysoeva in foobarcontroller police at the Cosmos hotel in Moscow. Online services check information on a mining of buildings and shopping malls. Archival photoIn Moscow on Wednesday evacuated more than two thousand people from-for calls of «mining»© RIA Novosti / Grigory to Sysoeva the image Bank

More than 2 thousand people were evacuated over the past day in Moscow and Mytishchi near Moscow after an anonymous call about the «mining» of almost 20 buildings, told RIA Novosti source in the emergency services.

«In Moscow and Mytischi received calls with threats of explosions 19. Withdrawn more than 2 thousand people, the threat was not confirmed», — said the Agency interlocutor.

A wave of telephone terrorism began in Russia on 11 September and continues to this day. According to the source RIA Novosti in emergency services, during this time, was evacuated almost half a million people in more than 100 cities of Russia. «Mined» more than 1.2 thousand buildings, in one case the bomb threat was not confirmed.

Last week, a source in law enforcement bodies reported to RIA Novosti that calls with threats of «mining» in Russia initiated by people associated with the banned terrorist group «Islamic state.»* According to him, a number of callers who are abroad and will be declared wanted.

Informed about the situation, Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is now taking all measures to find the perpetrators, said the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.

*A terrorist organization banned in Russia

Source

Be the first to comment on "In Moscow on Wednesday evacuated more than two thousand people from-for calls of «mining»"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*