In the suburbs, a baby died after drinking water from bottle

© RIA Novosti / Ramil to Setdiscoverable in fotoreceptori of the investigative Committee (IC) of the Russian Federation. Archival photo.In the suburbs, a baby died after drinking water from bottle© RIA Novosti / Ramil to Setdiscoverable the image Bank

Ten-month-old baby died in the Krasnogorsk district of poisoned water from a bottle, according to GSU SK of Russia across Moscow region.

The Minister said that the incident occurred near the shopping center «Otrada» in the city district of Krasnogorsk. Who was in a parked car, the child saw filled with a bottle of mineral water and asked to drink. Mother allowed him to drink, thinking that the bottle of water.

After the child took a SIP, he became ill. He was taken to a private clinic, but to save his life, doctors failed.

Upon the death of the child criminal case. Investigators establish the circumstances of the incident, is appointed is judicial-chemical examination.

Source

Be the first to comment on "In the suburbs, a baby died after drinking water from bottle"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*