In the Sverdlovsk region as a result of cotton gas hurt the baby

© RIA Novosti / Maxim to Bogodeeva in fotoreceptori ambulance. Archival photoIn the Sverdlovsk region as a result of cotton gas hurt the baby© RIA Novosti / Maxim to Bogodeeva the image Bank

The baby suffered as a result of cotton’s gas in the Sverdlovsk region, told RIA Novosti on Tuesday the head a press-services gumvd on Sverdlovsk area Valery Burnt.

«The incident in Sverdlovsk region recorded the day before. In the result, almost killed a child. Yesterday evening at 16.35 local time (14.35 GMT) the duty of the Department of the MIA of Russia in Artinskaya district of Sverdlovsk region from the ambulance crew received an alarm signal to the police that in the village Manage on Komsomolskaya street kid of 2017 received injuries», — said the Agency interlocutor.

He added that in place of the departed investigative team. Detectives have established the identity of the victim. It’s a boy novel, a baby who was born in April of this year. The baby is brought up in full family, his mother with her husband and four young children live in this house. On the account in PDN was not involved to the administrative responsibility was not involved. The head of the family works as a driver at a local Agriturismo, and his wife is on leave to care for a child.

According to Burnt, in the day when there was an emergency, the head of the family was at work. Spouse in the area of 14.00 local time (12.00 GMT) decided to light the gas the house is heated oven, equipped with a gas burner. But at the same time, igniting the gas, opened the choke. In the end the fire is not lit. And when she finally opened the choke, gave the cobwebs accumulated gas and decided to light a fire, was a powerful cotton. The result was a partial collapse of the masonry in the area facing the pipe. Part of the bricks fell into the cot that stood near the furnace. It was a baby. As a result, the mistress and three kids weren’t injured, and the little child received head injuries and was immediately hospitalized in the intensive care unit.

«I note that this incident is irrelevant to the manifestations of crime has not. With high probability we can say that it is a violation of safety rules when handling gas equipment. Currently the internal Affairs bodies is carried out according to this fact check. Establish whether there had been instructing the local population and, in particular, the residential home, checked in in a timely gas equipment», — said the representative of the regional police cupola.

Source

Be the first to comment on "In the Sverdlovsk region as a result of cotton gas hurt the baby"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*