In Kazan the woman and three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide

© Fotolia / Tom WangКапельница in the hospital. Archival photoIn Kazan the woman and three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide© Fotolia / Tom Wang

A woman and three children were hospitalized Wednesday evening in Kazan, presumably because of carbon monoxide poisoning, reports main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in Tatarstan.

«At 17.20 GMT on November 22 in the control center in crisis situations the main Department of EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Tatarstan from the doctor on duty of ambulance station of Kazan received a report about the pre-poisoning with carbon monoxide four people (including three children) at the following address: Belinskogo street, house 17», — stated in the message.

According to the MOE, among the victims, a woman born in 1980, and a girl born in 2000 and boy and girl 2016 birth. The children were hospitalized in the children’s Republican clinical hospital of Tatarstan, a woman in the city clinical hospital № 7. The condition of victims is estimated as satisfactory.

«The preliminary reason of incident – closure of ventilation holes by the owners of the apartment,» — said GUMCHS of Russia across Tatarstan.

Source

Be the first to comment on "In Kazan the woman and three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*