In Ulyanovsk region was hospitalized three children after carbon monoxide poisoning

© RIA Novosti / Pavel to Listenpreise in fotoreceptori ambulance. Archival photoIn Ulyanovsk region was hospitalized three children after carbon monoxide poisoning© RIA Novosti / Pavel to Listenpreise the image Bank

Three girls hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning in the house in the Ulyanovsk region, reported on Thursday, RIA Novosti news Agency in office of public Prosecutor of the region.

«The Prosecutor’s office checks on the fact of poisoning with carbon monoxide three little girls. All children are now in hospital,» — said the Agency interlocutor.

As reported in Prosecutor’s office, the incident occurred on Wednesday in the house along the street Soviet in the village of Oleksandrivka Melekessky district. The mother of three girls aged one to four years, referred to emergency services when smell of gas. Also the woman noticed in their children the signs of poisoning — vomiting. The girls were taken to hospital.

The Prosecutor said that will check the activities of officials of a specialized organization for maintenance of in-house gas equipment and regulators.

Source

Be the first to comment on "In Ulyanovsk region was hospitalized three children after carbon monoxide poisoning"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*