In Makhachkala sixteen people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

© RIA Novosti / Natalia Seliverstova. Archival photoIn Makhachkala sixteen people were poisoned by carbon monoxide© RIA Novosti / Natalia Seliverstova

Sixteen people were poisoned by carbon monoxide in Makhachkala, 11 of them were hospitalized, told RIA Novosti the representative of the regional Ministry of health.

«Sixteen people with symptoms of poisoning go to the hospital, 11 of them were hospitalized. Presumably, they were poisoned with carbon monoxide», — said the Agency interlocutor.

He noted that hospitalized in the Republican clinical hospital — centre of specialised emergency medical care.

«Their condition is estimated as satisfactory, they are given all necessary medical care. Patients on the mend» — said the source Agency.

Source

Be the first to comment on "In Makhachkala sixteen people were poisoned by carbon monoxide"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*