Russia’s Roscosmos told about the planned launches from the Eastern 2018

© Photo : Roskomdragmet installed in the launching system of the Vostochny space centre. Archive photoRussia’s Roscosmos told about the planned launches from the Eastern 2018© Photo : Roscosmos

At least two launches will be held in 2018 from the Vostochny cosmodrome, the launch will take place in the second half of the year, told reporters the General Director of Roscosmos Igor Komarov.

Earlier, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin reported that in 2018 from the new cosmodrome is scheduled for five runs.

«Next year we plan at least two start, they will be in the second half of the year,» he said. According to him, are launched meteorological satellites remote sensing of the Earth.

As previously reported, on Tuesday, ended in failure, the launch of the satellite «meteor-M» №2-1, running on the rocket «Soyuz-2.1 b» from the Baikonur East: he was launched into the target orbit, as 18 different microsatellites. As reported by RIA Novosti source in the space industry, they are now available for use and represent space debris.

This launch was the second in the history of the cosmodrome East. The first launch from the new Russian cosmodrome was held on 28 April last year and was successful. As previously stated RIA Novosti source in the space industry, an emergency situation could occur in the upper stage «Fregat» between separation from the third stage rocket and the first time.

Source

Be the first to comment on "Russia’s Roscosmos told about the planned launches from the Eastern 2018"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*