The source reported on a possible postponement of the next launch from the East

© RIA Novosti / Ramil to Setdiscoverable in fotomonster of the carrier rocket Soyuz 2.1 b with the spacecraft meteor No. 2-1 from the cosmodrome East. 28 Nov 2017The source reported on a possible postponement of the next launch from the East© RIA Novosti / Ramil to Setdiscoverable the image Bank

Following the launch from Vostochny is scheduled for December 22, can be carried over to next year, reported RIA Novosti source in the space industry.

According to him, yesterday’s failure with the launch of the rocket «Soyuz-2.1 b» with 19 satellites will require careful checks of the upper stage «Fregat». Most likely, the source said, «Frigate» will return to the manufacturer, NPO Lavochkin.

«The investigation will take time, more is the testing and possible improvements. Before year-end unlikely. Therefore, with high probability, this start from the East will take place in 2018», — said the Agency interlocutor.

Yesterday’s second start from the East was bad: the rocket «Soyuz-2.1 b» was launched normally, but later it turned out that 19 of satellites delivered by the upper stage block «Frigate», not released into the target orbit. An emergency situation could arise during the operation of the upper stage «Fregat».

As previously mentioned in the message of NPO Lavochkin, the container with the upper stage Fregat and the payload fairing for the launch vehicle «Soyuz-2.1 a» with the satellites of Earth remote sensing and monitoring of emergencies «kanopus-V» №3 and №4 have already been delivered to the launch site.

Your browser does not support this video format.

ВконтактеFacebookОдноклассникиTwitterwhatsappvibertelegramскачать to videocopilot stylepalette code© Roscosmos the launch of the carrier rocket «Soyuz» with «Meteor-M» from the cosmodrome «East»

Source

Be the first to comment on "The source reported on a possible postponement of the next launch from the East"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*