The EAO destroyed in a gas explosion in a residential house was burned 19% of his body

© RIA Novosti / Grigory to Sysoeva in Photobacterium in the hospital. Archival photoThe EAO destroyed in a gas explosion in a residential house was burned 19% of his body© RIA Novosti / Grigory to Sysoeva the image Bank

The landlord injured in the gas explosion in a residential building of the settlement of the Amur Jewish AO, burned 19% of his body, according to the Prosecutor’s office of the region.

Earlier it was reported that on Tuesday in a five-storey residential building in the Jewish Autonomous region exploded gas-air mixture. The incident injured one person. The building was evacuated 20 people. According to preliminary data, the cause was careless handling of gas equipment.

«The owner of the apartment of 63-year-old man got thermal burns of face and hands with a total area of 19% of the body surface third degree. The victim was hospitalized in the regional clinical hospital of Khabarovsk», — stated in the message.

It is noted that after the incident, the Prosecutor’s office began checking. «According to preliminary data, the landlord turned the gas on in the oven and have been looking for matches and when found, there was an explosion,» — said the Agency.

In turn, the SUCK of the Russian Federation on EAO also began checking on the fact of explosion of household gas.

As stated by RIA Novosti, the head of the village Dmitri Bogdanovich, doctors assess the condition of men as moderate. «The victim in hospital. Doctors assess his condition as stable moderate. He’s conscious, today will testify,» said Bogdanovich.

Source