Reports of «mining» buildings in Stavropol was not confirmed

© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova in fotoreceptori police. Archival photoReports of «mining» buildings in Stavropol was not confirmed© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova the image Bank

Reports of explosive items in several buildings of Stavropol was not confirmed, said on Wednesday RIA Novosti in the city administration.

Previously the main Directorate of the interior Ministry for the Stavropol territory reported that several anonymous calls about dangerous items arrived in Stavropol. According to reports in the local press and social media, the evacuation was carried out in several schools in Mikhaylovsk, shopping centers, hospitals, clinics and the market in Stavropol.

«According to our data, the message is not confirmed,» — said the Agency interlocutor.

In gumvd in the region confirmed that no dangerous items after the calls logged was found. «In the bodies of internal Affairs of Stavropol territory has received several anonymous calls about dangerous goods. Police officers together with other emergency services has taken the necessary measures to ensure the security of citizens. The results of the event dangerous objects are not detected,» — said the main Department of the MIA for the Stavropol territory

Source