OPEC+ has no plans to discuss the release of the Vienna deal, said the oil Minister of Oman

© RIA Novosti / Alexei Vitvitskiy fotobanka in the building of OPEC in Vienna. Archival photoOPEC+ has no plans to discuss the release of the Vienna deal, said the oil Minister of Oman© RIA Novosti / Alexei Vitvitskiy the image Bank

The Ministerial Committee for monitoring the implementation of the agreement OPEC+ on the reduction of oil production has no plans at the meeting on Sunday in Oman to discuss an exit strategy from the Vienna deal, told journalists the Minister of oil and gas of Oman Mohammed al-Rumhi.

«I do not think,» replied ar-Rumhi to the corresponding question.

OPEC and several non-organisation countries (OPEC+) agreed in late 2016 in Vienna on the reduction of its oil production to total 1.8 million barrels per day from the level of October 2016, of which 300 thousand are in Russia. In November last year, OPEC+ decided to extend the agreement before the end of 2018.

To monitor compliance with the agreement and recommendations for its improvement was created by the Ministerial monitoring Committee, which meets once in two months. It includes the representatives of Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Kuwait, Algeria, Oman and Russia. The implementation of the agreement following a technical Committee consisting of experts from the Ministerial Committee. He’s going every month.

OPEC+ has no plans to discuss the release of the Vienna deal, said the oil Minister of Oman© RIA Novosti, Integratiebeleid in fotomonster and objectives of OPEC

Source