The court has received the petition for the measure attacked the school in Buryatia

© RIA Novosti / Andrey to Ogorodnikova in fotoreceptori Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in the district Sosnovy Bor the city of Ulan-Ude, where there was an attack on the students and the teacher of school №5. Archival photo<img src="/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2018/01/ab91a51a4371c245c0c7f53c2e2cea5a.jpg" alt="The court has received the petition for the measure attacked the school in Buryatia” />© RIA Novosti / Andrey to Ogorodnikova the image Bank

The court has not yet received the petition for remand to the two Teens involved, according to the UK, to the attack on a school in Ulan-Ude, said Wednesday RIA Novosti press-Secretary of the Oktyabrsky district court of Aleksandra Poplavskaya.

Previously RF IC reported that detained two classmates arrested on charges of assault on a school, one of whom is 15 years old 14 years. They have been charged and the investigation seeks to the court about election concerning them a preventive measure in the form of detention.

«The court has not yet received a request,» — said the representative of the court.

The attack on the students of the 7th class of school №5 in the district Sosnovy Bor the city of Ulan-Ude occurred last Friday. According to the SC, a student of 9th class was thrown into the study of Russian language and literature a bottle with an incendiary mix, and then attacked the students and the teacher.

Injured seven people, including the attacker himself, the teacher and students. A criminal case on grounds of crimes under articles «attempt at murder of two and more persons committed in respect of minors» and «negligence». On Wednesday, the UK reported that detained two accomplices and charged.

Source