MOE said the reason for the evacuation of 430 people in Ivanovo school

© RIA Novosti / Maxim to Bogodeeva in photobacteria the emergency situations Ministry. ArchiveMOE said the reason for the evacuation of 430 people in Ivanovo school© RIA Novosti / Maxim to Bogodeeva the image Bank

Short circuit in the wiring in the bathroom was the cause of the fire in the Ivanovo school, in which from the school was evacuated 430 people, said on Wednesday the main Directorate of the interior Ministry in the region.

Earlier it was reported that on Wednesday afternoon from school in Ivanovo was evacuated 400 children and 30 staff members due to a fire in a utility room on the fourth floor of the building. According to the emergency Department, information on fire alarm at high school No. 9 received rescuers at 12.30 GMT on 28 February.

«At the time of arrival of the first fire-rescue units at 12.35 (GMT) smoke was due to short circuit of electric wiring in the bathroom on the 4th floor. Victims, no victims», — stated in the message.

The elimination of fire were involved seven vehicles and 23 people, including from EMERCOM of Russia – the five pieces of equipment and 14 people.

Source