The case against Stallone harassment transferred to Prosecutor’s office

© RIA Novosti / Ekaterina to Chesnokova in fotoboeken Sylvester Stallone. Archival photoThe case against Stallone harassment transferred to Prosecutor’s office© RIA Novosti / Ekaterina to Tecnocovering the image Bank

The office of Los Angeles considers the case of sexual harassment involving an American actor Sylvester Stallone, according to the magazine Hollywood Reporter with reference to the representative of the Supervisory authority Greg Riesling.

Riesling said that the police of the city of Santa Monica transferred the case Stallone in the Prosecutor’s office on Wednesday.

In December last year, TMZ citing law enforcement sources reported that the woman who accused Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone in the rape, which occurred about 30 years ago, filed a police report in Santa Monica. It was reported that the police will investigate and then hand over the case to the Prosecutor to determine whether there is sufficient evidence for criminal prosecution. According to the victim, the incident occurred in the early 1990-ies. Stallone denied the allegations of sexual harassment.

Earlier, British tabloid the Daily Mail published an article where, citing the police report stated that the incident with the actor occurred in 1986 in Las Vegas. The alleged victim said that Stallone invited her to the hotel room, where he forced to have joint sex with him and his bodyguard. Subsequently, Stallone has categorically rejected reports about forced sexual relations with 16-year-old girl.

Recently in the United States and other Western countries sparked a lot of scandals involving rape or sexual harassment, in the midst of which are well-known figures of show business, film industry and politics.

Source