The Iranian foreign Minister was not impressed threat to the United States in Tehran

© RIA Novosti / Michael Voskresenskiye in fotomancer of foreign Affairs of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif. Archival photoThe Iranian foreign Minister was not impressed threat to the United States in Tehran© RIA Novosti / Michael Voskresenskiye the image Bank

The Minister of foreign Affairs of Iran Javad Zarif wrote on Twitter that it is not impressed by the threats of the U.S. against his country.

Previously, trump said in a tweet, written exclusively in capital letters, that Iran will face «unprecedented consequences» if it continues to threaten the United States. Trump’s statement was a response to a remark by the Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, who has urged US «not to play with fire», warning that otherwise Washington will regret it.

«Not impressed: a few months ago, the world heard even tougher threats. And the Iranians hear them, although in a more cultural wording on the past 40 years,» wrote Zarif.

Earlier, the US state Department said that Washington will try to convince allies to completely stop the purchase of oil from Iran by early November, U.S. Secretary of state Mike Pompeo said that the US sanctions against Iran’s oil sector will take effect from 4th November, after this date the supply of oil from there will be considered a violation of the sanctions.

Trump on may 8 announced that Washington is out of agreement with Iran on its nuclear program reached «six» of international mediators (Russia, USA, Britain, China, France, Germany) in 2015, and announced the restoration of all sanctions against Tehran, including secondary, that is, against other countries doing business with Iran.

Source