In Samara during cleaning of a sewer worker killed

© RIA Novostima help. Archival photoIn Samara during cleaning of a sewer worker killed© RIA Novosti

Worker died from poisoning by vapors of methane during wastewater treatment facilities in Samara, investigators started checking, according to the press service of SUCK in the region.

According to the press service, the incident occurred on 28 July in the Kirov district of Samara, the worker responsible for clearing the sewage. According to preliminary data, he was poisoned by vapors of methane, resulting died. According to investigators, in the hospital were also delivered to two employees of the restaurant located nearby on the streets of Alma-ATA who tried to help the worker, but in the end they themselves were poisoned.

«On this fact initiated preliminary examination. Appointed forensic medical examination. By results of check will be a procedural decision», — stated in the message.

Source