In Ufa the teenager died, poisoned by a gas canister for lighters

© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova in fotoreceptori ambulance. Archival photoIn Ufa the teenager died, poisoned by a gas canister for lighters© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova the image Bank

The teenager died in Ufa on the public transport, the death could come from gas poisoning from a can of lighter fuel in the taxi, said investigatory management SK of Russia across Bashkiria.

The tragedy of the 16-year-old boy was on Friday evening at the entrance to Ufa at a stop of public transport «Kooperativnaya Polyana».

«The teenager was riding in the taxi towards the city, when he felt unwell and asked to stay. After that, the boy was out of the cab and fell to the ground. One of the passengers called an ambulance. However, medical staff after resuscitation stated the boy’s death and called law enforcement. According to preliminary data, the death of a teenager could come from poisoning by household gas, the vapors which are breathed in with him to the container», — stated in the message.

The second of September in the yard of a house in Ufa, the three 15-year-old schoolboy inhaled gas and pepper spray, one of them was fatally poisoned on the spot. On the same day in Votkinsk Udmurt four 14 years boys also breathe the gas from a cylinder, as a result, one of them stopped breathing, the paramedics were unable to save him.