Iran’s foreign Ministry summoned chargé d’affaires of the UAE in connection with the statements about the attack

© AFP 2018 / Shayan Haji NajafТеракт at a military parade in Iran. 22 Sep 2018Iran’s foreign Ministry summoned chargé d’affaires of the UAE in connection with the statements about the attack© AFP 2018 / Shayan Haji Najaf

The Iranian foreign Ministry on Sunday summoned the charge d’affaires of the United Arab Emirates in connection with the statements of one of the officials of the country about the attack on the military parade in Ahvaz, reported the official website of the foreign Ministry of Iran.

It is reported that the charge d’affaires of the UAE, «criticized», and condemned Iran for «irresponsible and rude» comments former adviser to the crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan and political expert from the UAE Abdulkhaleq Abdullah.

«At the meeting, charge d’affaires of the UAE were warned that in case of apparent support for terrorist acts by individuals affiliated with the official departments of the Emirates, will be held accountable for the government of the UAE, and indifference to such things is unacceptable,» — said the official representative of the foreign Ministry of Iran Bahram qasemi.

According to Fars news Agency, Abdulkhaleq Abdullah in his Twitter account, spoke in support of the terrorist attack in Ahwaz.

Earlier, Iran’s foreign Ministry summoned the ambassadors of the Netherlands, Denmark and the chargé d’affaires of great Britain in connection with the attack on the military parade in Ahwaz. Three States were informed about the position of Iran in relation to the fact that they were harboring members of terrorist groups involved in the attack in Ahvaz, in their countries. According to qasemi, Iran has warned their governments that the terrorists are still on the territory of these countries, and called for the arrest and judge them.

A terrorist attack in the Iranian city of Ahvaz took place on Saturday morning during the military parade. The death toll in the attack, according to the latest data, has reached 28 people, another 60 were injured. As reported by IRNA, the responsibility for the attack claimed by the group «Patriotic Arab democratic movement in Ahwaz» with ties to Saudi Arabia.

The Iranian foreign Minister Javad Zarif said earlier that the responsibility for the attack lies on «regional sponsors of terrorism and their American instructors».

Your browser does not support this video format.

ВконтактеFacebookОдноклассникиTwitterwhatsappvibertelegramскачать to videocopilot stylepalette code© RuptlyТеракт at a military parade in Iran: the sounds of gunfire and panic

Source