The Iranian foreign Ministry summoned the heads of diplomatic missions of the EU in connection with the attack in Ahwaz

© AFP 2018 / Alireza MohammadiТеракт at a military parade in Iran. 22 Sep 2018The Iranian foreign Ministry summoned the heads of diplomatic missions of the EU in connection with the attack in Ahwaz© AFP 2018 / Alireza Mohammadi

The Iranian foreign Ministry summoned the ambassadors of the Netherlands, Denmark and the chargé d’affaires of great Britain in connection with the attack on the military parade in Ahvaz, IRNA Agency reports citing the official representative of the Iranian foreign Ministry Bahram qasemi.

Three States were informed about the position of Iran in relation to the fact that they were harboring members of terrorist groups involved in the attack in Ahvaz, in their countries. According to qasemi, Iran has warned their governments that the terrorists are still on the territory of these countries, and called for the arrest and judge them.

«It is unacceptable that the European Union does not contribute to the black list of the members of these terrorist groups before they commit a crime on European territory,» said qasemi.

Qasemi added that it expects strong condemnation of the attack by the Netherlands and Denmark, as well as for extradition of the perpetrators to Iran. A diplomat from the UK was told that the situation when the representative of the terrorist groups allow you to announce responsibility for the attack through the London network, is unacceptable.

Diplomats expressed deep regret in connection with the incident and promised that all points raised at the meeting, will be transmitted to their governments, the report says. They also expressed their willingness to cooperate with Iran in identifying criminals and exchange of information.

The attack in Ahwaz

Terrorist attack in the Iranian city of Ahvaz took place on Saturday morning during the military parade. The number of deaths, according to the latest data, has reached 28 people, another 60 were injured. As reported by IRNA, the responsibility for the attack claimed by the group «Patriotic Arab democratic movement in Ahwaz» with ties to Saudi Arabia.

The Iranian foreign Minister Javad Zarif said earlier that the responsibility for the attack lies on «regional sponsors of terrorism and their American instructors».

Your browser does not support this video format.

ВконтактеFacebookОдноклассникиTwitterwhatsappvibertelegramскачать to videocopilot stylepalette code© RuptlyТеракт at a military parade in Iran: the sounds of gunfire and panic

Source