The UK has called the possible cause of fire in high-rise building in Saratov

© Photo : press service of EMERCOM in the Saratov allactiontrade MOE on the scene of a fire in an apartment house on the street Drilling in Saratov. September 24, 2018The UK has called the possible cause of fire in high-rise building in Saratov© Photo : press service of EMERCOM in the Saratov region

The priority version of the reasons of a fire in an apartment building in Saratov, where one person was killed and five were injured, is considered careless handling of fire, told RIA Novosti senior assistant head of the regional Department of insurance Irina Meshkova.

A fire in the apartment of the nine-floor house to the address: Saratov, street Drilling, 11, happened on Monday evening in the area of 60 square meters and was extinguished. The building was evacuated 75 people, in the night of Tuesday, all residents were able to return home. According to the MHC region, one person was killed, five others hospitalized.

«The preliminary cause of fire — careless handling of fire» — said the Agency interlocutor.

She said that in burning apartment living 61-year-old woman with two sons, 37 and 28 years old. «After extinguishing the fire in one of the rooms was found the body of the eldest son. Five of the victims, including the landlady with his youngest son, hospitalized,» — said Meshkov.

A source in the emergency services of the region explained to RIA Novosti that the gas explosion experts have ruled out unequivocally.

Earlier in the mayoralty declared that, according to preliminary data, the version of witnesses about the gas explosion was not confirmed. The emergencies Ministry said that construction of the house is not broken. In JSC «Saratovgaz» noted that, according to preliminary data of the emergencies Ministry, the fire was in the living room of the apartment, and not in the kitchen where the gas stove is located.

Source