Became known the cause of the fire in the shopping center «Lenta» in Moscow

© RIA Novosti / Nikolay to Hinakura in foobarcontroller the emergency situations Ministry. Archival photoBecame known the cause of the fire in the shopping center «Lenta» in Moscow© RIA Novosti / Nikolay to Highacidity the image Bank

The cause of the fire in the basement of the shopping center «Lenta» in the West of Moscow, which evacuated more than 230 people, was a short circuit in electrical equipment, reported RIA Novosti the representative of the emergency services in the capital.

Earlier in the emergency services, RIA Novosti reported 235 evacuation of visitors and employees of shopping centre «the Tape» after the fire in the basement on the outside of the building on Bohr highway.

«The elimination (of the fire) on an area of five square meters. A short circuit in the microwave,» — said the Agency interlocutor.

According to the capital Glaucus MOE, the message about the fire at the address: Moscow village, the village of Goworowo, structure 20 received in the duty shift the CMC in 10.10. During investigation, the fire was extinguished on the area of about five square meters in the basement of a commercial building.

«Before arrival pozharno-saving divisions of the people for security purposes, left the building. Information on victims did not arrive», — stated in the message.

Source