In Ugra detained one of the suspects in the abuse of adolescents

© RIA Novosti / Evgeny to Odinakovymi in foobarcontroller police. Archival photoIn Ugra detained one of the suspects in the abuse of adolescents© RIA Novosti / Evgeny to Odinakovymi the image Bank

One of the suspects in the case about the abuse of teenagers who broke into someone’s garage, is detained in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous district, said on Wednesday the regional investigation Department of the RF IC.

On Monday in social networks have circulated a video in which, as expected, the garage owner and his friends mock two teenagers who broke into someone else’s room. According to information from social networks, to punish the two boys used a blowtorch and a wrench, one of the boys had been sexually abused. According to investigators, the crime occurred in 2017, in the garage cooperative in Khanty-Mansiysk. On this fact criminal case.

The Agency stated that it had identified everyone who was in the garage that day, interviewed victims and eyewitnesses of the incident. It is also noted that the police are trying to locate everyone who may be involved in the crime.

«On suspicion of committing a crime detained a resident of Khanty-Mansiysk born in 1999. He has already been questioned by investigators. Soon he will be charged under article «Violent actions of sexual character». The consequence will petition before court for the conclusion accused under guards», — told in SUCK.

Earlier the Agency had said it plans to assess the actions or inaction of the administrators of communities in social networks, spread the video, but not reporting it to law enforcement. According to updated information of the investigation, these publications may constitute dissemination of pornographic materials and violation of privacy.

«Investigators had already sent the order in a special unit of the Moi of Russia for the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous district — Yugra on the establishment of the information about where and by whom originally posted the video», — explained in the investigation Department, adding that the Prosecutor’s office sent a letter of consideration associated with the lock and removing the video from public access.

Source