SafeNet: Russia plans to occupy 10% of the world market of security systems

© Fotolia / fantom_rdНоутбук. Archival photoSafeNet: Russia plans to occupy 10% of the world market of security systems© Fotolia / fantom_rd

Russia in the next five years wants to take 10% of the global market of security systems, said in an interview with RIA Novosti President of the nonprofit partnership «RUSSOFT», the head of the working group SafeNet Valentin Makarov.

SafeNet — direction in the framework of the national programme «Digital economy», which is responsible for the market of new personal security system.

«In the beginning, when we developed the roadmap SafeNet, we set ourselves the task to 5% of the world market, now we set ourselves the task to 15% of the market. In the next five years we will try at least 10%,» — said the expert.

According to Makarov, now the share of advanced economies account for 60% of the security market, while the remaining 40% share of the emerging markets.

The market of equipment and security systems includes software, technology and devices that allow you to maintain the confidentiality, availability and importance of information and related processes.

Source