Putin spoke about the growth of military pensions in 2019

© RIA Novosti / Alexei Druginderal in Photobacterium of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin during a meeting with top officers and prosecutors appointed to higher positions. 25 Oct 2018Putin spoke about the growth of military pensions in 2019© RIA Novosti / Alexei Druginderal the image Bank

The growth of military pensions in 2019 will exceed 6%, said Russian President Vladimir Putin.

«Since October 1, 2019, subject to the decision on indexation of money allowances of servicemen and persons equated to them will increase by 4.3% and military pensions from 1 October next year, will be further indexed by 2%. Thus, the total growth of military pensions will be 6.3%,» — said Putin at meeting with senior officers and prosecutors appointed to higher positions, who have received high (special) military ranks and class ranks.

In this regard, Putin instructed the government to include in the draft Federal budget for the 2019-2021 years of relevant resources, and parliamentarians were asked to maintain the necessary amendments.

Source