In Tyumen the hospital the child died after swallowing a fragment of a ball in kindergarten

© Fotolia / Sudok1Медицинское equipment. Archival photoIn Tyumen the hospital the child died after swallowing a fragment of a ball in kindergarten© Fotolia / Sudok1

Four-year-old child who swallowed a fragment of latex ball at the kindergarten, on Sunday died in hospital №1 in Tyumen, informs investigatory management SK the Russian Federation across the Tyumen region.

«In the regional hospital №1 in Tyumen has died 4-the summer boy, swallowing in September, a fragment of a latex bulb on the territory of the kindergarten to the present time were in a coma. In the investigation of the criminal case initiated under part 2 of article 238 of the RF criminal code (rendering services not meeting safety requirements), the consequence will be given criminally-a legal estimation to actions of officials of the kindergarten», — stated in the message.

At present the consequence finds out all circumstances of the incident, said SUCK. Investigators are checking the organization of educational work of the kindergarten, and assistance to medical staff minor child, held a Commission for forensic examination. Questioned witnesses and eyewitnesses of the incident.

The head of the investigative Committee took the investigation under his personal control, notes SUCK.

Source