In Karelia, a house caught fire due to the explosion of the boiler

© RIA Novosti / Alexander Cookingplate in photobacteria sleeves, set on fire the car of EMERCOM of Russia. Archival photoIn Karelia, a house caught fire due to the explosion of the boiler© RIA Novosti / Alexander Cookingplate the image Bank

The explosion of the boiler led to a fire in a residential building in Karelia, no one was hurt, reports GU Ministry of emergency situations of the Republic.

According to the Agency, information about the incident on the street Field in the village of Shuya, Prionezhsky region of Karelia was received on Saturday at 13.07 GMT.

«The explosion occurred the boiler in the outbuildings. Then the flames spread to the house. At present the fire is localized. The fire is under liquidation. There were no injuries», — told RIA Novosti in the rescue Department.

The elimination of emergency has started 17 rescuers and four units of equipment.

Source