In the Bryansk region three people were injured after cotton domestic gas

© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova in photobacteria help. Archival photoIn the Bryansk region three people were injured after cotton domestic gas© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova the image Bank

Cotton domestic gas occurred in a private house in Trubchevsk Bryansk region, 33-year-old woman and two children suffered burns, according to the website of the interior Ministry in the region.

«In one of private houses of the town Trubchevsk Bryansk region occurred cotton gas-air mixture. As a result of incident has suffered 33-the summer woman and her two children, 2012 and 2017 birth. The victims suffered burns of varying severity and were taken to Trubchevsk regional hospital», — stated in the message.

According to the preliminary version, after installing a new kitchen stove was not connected to the gas pipe, and trying to incite it occurred cotton gas-air mixture.

Added that in fact the incident the police conducts a preliminary examination, establishes the causes and circumstances of the incident. Solves a question on excitation of criminal case under article «violation of fire safety requirements».

Source