In the Stavropol region three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning

© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova in fotoreceptori ambulance. Archival photoIn the Stavropol region three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning© RIA Novosti / Natalia to Seliverstova the image Bank

Three people died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in the village of Yessentukskaya, Stavropol territory, according to the JSC «Gazprom gazoraspredeleniye Stavropol».

«In the village of Yessentukskaya foothill district of the Stavropol region as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning killed a man 48 years old, 43 year old woman and a girl 17 years», — stated in the message.

Quickly arrived at the scene, emergency dispatch team AO Predgornyyraygaz found that a boiler installed illegally without approval from a specialized organization, the report says.

«During further investigation it was revealed that the heat exchanger of the boiler is clogged with products of combustion, ventilation in the chimney is weak, resulting in the room formed a high concentration of carbon monoxide. The contract with JSC Predgornyyraygaz maintenance Combi boiler from its owner missing,» added the company.

Currently, verification of all the circumstances of the incident, said the JSC «Gazprom gazoraspredeleniye Stavropol».

Source